- The Northern Illinois Huskies have had more head coaches than the number of years we’ve played football. Rod Carey is the current head coach, the 22nd in the program's history. We are in our 20th year!
- USF’s relentless rushing attack has averaged 225 yards per game dating back to last season. – Zebold
- Northern Illinois Huskies (Mid-American Conference) just came off a crushing triple overtime loss to the Wyoming Cowboys 34 – 40.
- We’re getting noticed: “in attendance at Wednesday’s practice was a scout for the New England Patriots.”- Zebold
- NIU and USF meet for the fourth time with the Bulls holding a 2-1 series edge. The teams last played in the International Bowl on Jan. 3, 2010 in Toronto, Canada, a 27-3 Bulls’ victory
- USF has won eight of its last nine regular season games.
- USF finished last week with a 444-292 advantage in total yards.
|Opponent||Parking Pass Meet Up Time||Tailgate Start Time||Game Start Time||Detail link|
|Sat Sept 03||Towson||2:45 PM||3:00 PM||7:00 PM||Click here|
|Sat Sept 10||Northern Illinois||2:45 PM||3:00 PM||7:00 PM||Click here|
|Sat Sept 24||Florida State||8:45 AM||9:00 AM||noon||Click here|
|Sat Oct 08||East Carolina||8:45 AM||9:00 AM||noon||Click here|
|Sat Oct 15||UConn||2:45 PM||3:00 PM||7:00 PM||Click here|
|Fri Oct 28||Navy||3:00 PM||3:15 PM||7:00 PM||Click here|
|Sat Nov 26||UCF||8:30 AM||8:45 AM||noon||Click here|
USE HASHTAG #saeusftailgate
See the table above for times!!
For those that have Parking Passes, we’ll be meeting at Winn-Dixie parking lot at 2525 North Dale Mabry, Tampa, FL 33607 just South of the stadium. We can drive in together and park next to each other in Lot 6. We are tailgating in the same lot as last year under the trees.
I have an EXTRA lot 6 parking pass. First one to contact me (Mitch) and is able to drive in early with us gets it for free.
It’ll be BYOB for food and drinks.
We’ll be tailgating in Lot 6 (see map below). We should be towards the front of Lot 6 hopefully under the trees since we’ll get there early. Just look for 21 foot tall flagpole with the SAE Flag on it (see flag below). That way you can see us easier.
We’re bringing our usual tents, folding table, coolers, chairs, fans, etc….
SAE SOUND (upgrades for 2016), Large Orange (NOT A FAMU) Fan, (2) 10x10 Canopies with green carpet, 3.5 Gallon Beverage Dispenser--Mitch Feldman
Power Generator, Grill -- Adam D’Elia
Music streaming and DJ services -- Donna D'Elia
USF Beer Pong/flip cup table-- Thee World Touring Tanners
TV - Travis Hawker
Everyone else can bring anything you think would improve our tailgate.
I’ve copied the 2016 game schedule and the map for parking at the bottom of this web page so you can make arrangements for Home games.
For those that don’t have season tickets, you can still buy individual tickets or you can scalp them at the game.
Take care and here’s my cell
if you need it.
Do you want to donate to the costs of running the tailgate? Now you can: click here
To be a BIG time football team, we need butts in the seats:
Season, three-game flex plan, single game and group tickets are available by visiting USFBullsTix.com or calling 1-800-GoBulls.